WTB Beagle Puppies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a bitpull, he is as old as I am. You can't have him. Go home.

Haha. I'm looking for a kitten. Just gota convince my mom to let me get one. I just have to set up a presentation and convince her that it is perfectly O.K. to keep a kitten with 2 dogs, a parrot and 5 fish.

I think I will post up a wanted ad for my kitten, thanks for the idea, Thelis.

he doesnt want a dog from a shelter because they dont have the papers for it and their not purebred....
There's nothing about dogs that Mark doesn't know, at least one of his dogs came from a rescue centre or the RSPCA, in England most dogs are "chipped" these days anyway.

he doesnt want a dog from a shelter because they dont have the papers for it and their not purebred....

you know for a fact that no purebreds get taken into shelters do you?

i happen to disagree.. having seen a purebred german shepard (yes, with papers) being bought in.. ive worked at the sanctuary for 6 years now, and ive seen a hellalot of dogs go through there. purebred means nothing to me, IMO, i would rather offer a loving home to an animal which has had a troubled past than pay out a huge sum of money for an animal with a bit of paper..

in general, from what ive seen, purebred dogs also seem to have alot more health issues than mixes..

my pup is a rescue, she came in at 6 weeks old..

a dog is a dog, no matter which pieces of paper it comes with.. you might as well make a dog which has been rescued happy and give it a second chance than pay out all that money for a piece of paper.

15-10-06_1301.jpg

DSC00147.jpg

patch001.jpg

DSCN0007.jpg

nothing wrong with rescues.....

Borat, you've touched a raw nerve there, fairly recently his previous dog died, & I'm sure he won't mind me telling you that he wept, as I did when our cat died, there's nothing that he doesn't know about dogs, him & his family have owned them for years, you owe him an apology:(

umm i was just telling the people of this thread what thelis told me. i disagree with thelis's views about the "getting a purebred" thing and i have nothing against animals in the shelter :)

what did i say that i owe him an apology for?

Jesus Christ guys, why are you all so fired up about the subject?

Besides, I have long since realized that a dog is not a great apartment pet.

Brook, can you lock this thread? Thanks.

You need to find a nice dog that you like. One that has a history that you can know and look at. Pedigrees are good. After you get whatever dog it is take it to YOUR OWN VET!!! They will be able to tell closley the age of the gog and they will be able to give it a checkup. After raising over 50-60 puppies from birth to adult i know how important it is that they are healthy and happy

^Thelis decided to get a cat instead, its very cute! And Thelis you can now lock your own thread! w00t!

Thread now locked as Thelis wanted.

PS; Glad you got a cat, we had one for eleven years, I love cats, have you shown a pic?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom