Selling: Custom PC w/Palm handheld & keyboard w/software and OS

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluefoxx07

Baseband Member
I am selling this new custom built pc with 19" widescreen LCD monitor, mouse, keyboard, palm life drive, and keyboard for the handheld. Take a look at the specs. I am selling the complete Package for $2,000.
I have this posted on ebay as well.

CPU: AMD Athlon X2 3600+ Overclocked to 2.2Ghz
Cool Master Liquid Cooling System
RAM: 2.00 GB G. Skill DDR2 800 240 pin (2 x 1GB)
HDD: 500 GB WD Raid 0 (2 x 250 GB 7200 RPM HDDs)
Video Card: EVGA GeForce 8800GTX 768MB 384-bit GDDR3 PCI Express x16 HDCP DirectX10
Motherboard: MSI Socket AM2 NVIDIA nForce 5 SLI MCP ATX
PSU: Logisys 575W SLI
Case: XCLIO Jet Engine Full ATX Tower w/ 2x 250mm Fans and 120mm rear fan
CD-ROM: LG Black 20X DVD+R 8X DVD+RW 10X DVD+R DL 20X DVD-R 6X DVD-RW 12X DVD-RAM 16X DVD-ROM 48X CD-R 32X CD-RW 48X CD-ROM 2MB Cache ATAPI / E-IDE Super Multi DVD Burner
Monitor: 19" Widescreen LCD Hanns-G w/ dvi connection
Keyboard & Mouse: Microsoft Comfort Curve & Microsoft Optical Mouse
Operating System: Windows Vista Ultimate
Other Software: Windows Office 2007 Ultimate

Driver software for motherboard and video card is included. OS discs and software discs are included w/license keys. There are many misc. cables and adapters that come with the setup, including the SLI bridge adapter. There are optional usb ports on the top of the case which are not connected. The water cooling radiator is zip tied to the chassis.

Also, included in this auction is the Palm LifeDrive Mobile Manager with the Palm infrared wireless keyboard

4GB Hard drive
Built-in Wi-Fi
Bluetooth wireless support
Microsoft Document support
Mp3 player, Video player, Photo Viewer
Voice recorder and more.
Comes with leather carry case, usb sync cable, ac power cable, extra 1 gb memory card, and installation cd
(It is unknown if the Palm LifeDrive software is compatible with Windows Vista)

I am selling the complete Package for $2,000

EDIT; You will need to show pic of the item here in your post, & include in the pic a hand-written note stating your username & the current date.

ok but you need a picture with your user name and the date and computerforums.org handwritten with the item

Yeah how much for that GPU, and also what are the HDDs? Like what are their makes and speeds and such.

Nobody rereads their old posts to check for edits being put in, stuff like that should be posted separately so no wonder people dont know what the rules are because you dont clearly advise them

Nobody rereads their old posts to check for edits being put in, stuff like that should be posted separately so no wonder people dont know what the rules are because you dont clearly advise them
Me personally?, as it happens I've just had a word with David about this [nothing to do with this post of yours, it was before that] & he pointed out to me that every person applying to become a member has to click a box to say they have read & understood the rules.

Yes but the ticky box is for generic vBulletin rules built into every copy of vbulletin like dont break the law etc., they are not David Lindon's own rules for this site. All the ticky box rules say is basically "You agree to abide by the rules" which can be put together at a later time by someone else.

So really the ticky box is worthless. It doesnt say in there the rules about old threads or about posting a pic in the trade section.

Yes but the ticky box is for generic vBulletin rules built into every copy of vbulletin like dont break the law etc., they are not David Lindon's own rules for this site. All the ticky box rules say is basically "You agree to abide by the rules" which can be put together at a later time by someone else, so really the ticky box is worthless. It doesnt say in there the rules about old threads or about posting a pic in the trade section.
Whichever way they were introduced, they are there , & have really to be abided by, if they're not, there's not a lot can be done, it has to be said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom