In Computer Video Recorder

Yes I am just wandering if anyone knows where i could get a free Computer Video Recorder. :rolleyes:

I'm not sure what you mean...
something to record what you're doing on the screen?
(try frapps)

or something that will act as a VCR to record things coming through your TV card?

I'm not sure what you mean...
something to record what you're doing on the screen?
(try frapps)

or something that will act as a VCR to record things coming through your TV card?

Frap's is for Games. Try Camtasia Studio, or Hypercam.

i want to use it for Game video recordings but then again there not free i may seem cheap i guess but i spend to much money online it does not seem right:cool:

Frap's is for Games. Try Camtasia Studio, or Hypercam.

I thought frapps could be used for anything? like if it's on the screen frapps can see it?

I use snagIT for desktop stuff and games, but that's not free.

I use BB Flashback which isnt free but my friend gave me it for free, its really good and it can export to swf if your wanting to put your vids online like if you're making a video tutorial. Using swf will make the file smaller and itll run on all systems in all browsers instead of being platform specific eg. AVI

I use CamStudio myself. I think it works good. I made a tutorial video for the mods at my forum on how to use the new forum software. :D

I thought frapps could be used for anything? like if it's on the screen frapps can see it?

I use snagIT for desktop stuff and games, but that's not free.
Nope, You can use it for anything. Only Hardware-Rendered graphics.. or somthing like that!

Back
Top Bottom