Hacked!

not sure, I constantly change my password. It was about 11 letters long ormaybe 5, cant remember. All I know is, there must be another way, because I change my password every two days, and he was never there to see me typing it.

Its something simple but not easy to find im sure.

repair the installation with the windows disk if you have to. just ask your "friend" to tell you the password. tell him youll smash his computer if he dosent :p

OMMFG yeah win 98 press esc key .
i remember the good old days

He is not talking about that one. He is talking about the one for windows XP where you press ctrl+alt+del twice to bring up the prompt on the login screen and enter the username administrator with no password press enter and have administrator access to the windows XP box.

It's one of the oldest tricks in the book.

He is not talking about that one. He is talking about the one for windows XP where you press ctrl+alt+del twice to bring up the prompt on the login screen and enter the username administrator with no password press enter and have administrator access to the windows XP box.

It's one of the oldest tricks in the book.

holy shit really?? Im gonna try this, yeah Im using Windows XP. If this works, thats insane!!!

btw is there anyway to bypass this? Just for future reference, its possible this could happen to you people. For me it was just a prank, god knows other people :p

Yes it works if you dont have the admin. acct. passworded,which for some reason many people dont,they just open up there acct. and password them but leave the admin. acct. unprotected. not smart,as admin. can go anywhere do anything .JMHO>Marvin

holy shit really?? Im gonna try this, yeah Im using Windows XP. If this works, thats insane!!!

It sure does work but exactly what he said if you dont have the admin. acct. passworded basically it's the part where you install Windows XP and it asks you to set a an administrator password well, most people just hit next and continue with the installation process. This is how this trick is possible theirs videos on this windows xp login trick on 'youtube' for a how to visual look. It's rather old but still works pretty well. ;)

btw is there anyway to bypass this? Just for future reference, its possible this could happen to you people. For me it was just a prank, god knows other people :p

If I set my own an admin password during the installation process of windows xp this *trick* will not work.

Cheers,
0x0161

Back
Top Bottom