F/S: Modded Xbox w/ 200GB hdd

kk only thing is amod will prolly tell you this too . You are gonna have topost a pic with your username and computerforums.org hand written in a photo . Just a heads up
Um muz, can I ask?, why the "computerforums.org" bit?:confused: that's not required.

I know Celegorm's asked for that a few times for absolute proof.
He won't mind me saying that I told him that it was advisable to do this, [other mods do it, not just me & celegorm] he added the other, hmmm, an extra precaution.

anyone interested? i still have my liquid cooling system for sale since 1 year ago i tried to sell it here, if anyones interested im selling that very cheap too! :)

Ill buy it $150 let me know how to pay and ill do it, i collect modded xboxs so ya ill do it thank you soo much

Yeah, i thought adding the site was part of the requirements. Looking over the rules again, it's not. Just user name and date. Oh well, It's not that much of an extra hassle.

Yeah, i thought adding the site was part of the requirements. Looking over the rules again, it's not. Just user name and date. Oh well, It's not that much of an extra hassle.
You were a little over-cautious, that's not a bad thing:)

i wouldnt say that just a little extra that want required but didnt effect the flow of things

Back
Top Bottom