GRAND movie

wtf how did you get 100 points so fast?!?!?! ive been here way longer and only have 75 points. BS

guess the hours and hours and hours i spend on here helping people just isnt enough :mad:

That kind of attitude is exactly why you don't get reputation. Continue and you'll get negative reputation.

Your reputation points should not be your priority when you come here. If you expect to help people and be a part of this community, you should know that already. :rolleyes:

Seriously, grow up.

EDIT: well i guess 50% of the rep i recive is from new members so i guess i do get it :D they should fix that...to bad people would create fake accounts and rep themselves
pm sent Thel

congrats on the good 'ol 1k and two bars of rep, it took me forever to get two bars too lol, but i haven't gotten rep for quite a while lol. i used to get it left n' right, haven't been postin alot at all recently.

Good job, I hit 1000 before you were even here, now I am at like 1250, so you are moving quickly and will pass me in a couple days, lol, at least your posts usually mean something, unlike that one dude, furby...

lol, but you already did pass me up on rep. I dont care, I just found out that those green bars were for rep today... lol, I used to think they had something to do with the number of posts or something. But I dont really deserve teh rep too much, I know that I dont help a ton, I just dont know enough, and the easy ones, well, someone eles beats me to the answer, lol.

Back
Top Bottom