F/S: Modded Xbox w/ 200GB hdd

jtom617

In Runtime
Hey guys, i havent been around for a while, but i need to sell some of my toys laying around.

I have a black stock xbox1, with a 200GB harddrive with XBMC as a dashboard and it has a DUOX modchip in it. The console will come with a few open source free basic apps on it, nothing illegal, or game downloads, none of that! it will come with 1 controller, Component, Composite hooks ups, and the console is in great shape! i'm looking to get $150 for the console. Please let me know here or via PM if you have any questions at all, i will be posting images of the console and my username very soon! Thanks again for looking :)

kk only thing is amod will prolly tell you this too . You are gonna have topost a pic with your username and computerforums.org hand written in a photo . Just a heads up

kk only thing is amod will prolly tell you this too . You are gonna have topost a pic with your username and computerforums.org hand written in a photo . Just a heads up

no prob i will be doing it tonight, thanks for the heads up! :)

do the component video cables produce better quality picture from the xbox than the composite? i know obviously that it wont be higher resolution or anything, i was just wondering if theres like less fuzz or anything

Component allows for slightly higher resolution, which in the Xbox's case would be 480i.

If there is a lot of interest in this, I have a modded Xbox with a switch, a few games on it, EvolutionX and Xbox Media Center with a 120 gig hard drive that I'd be willing to sell.

If there is a lot of interest in this, I have a modded Xbox with a switch, a few games on it, EvolutionX and Xbox Media Center with a 120 gig hard drive that I'd be willing to sell.

can you make your own thread for that? thanks...

if anyone is interested please let me know! :)

Back
Top Bottom