Princess Diana

Dark Night

BSOD
Watch the Diana concert on channel 10. It would be here 46th aneversity. Happy Birthdat Princess Diana!

I saw it on the news. Her sons are having a concert in her memory. That's honorable. :)

Well, cheers to you Princess. ;)

Happy 46th.

EDIT>>> Yes, she died in a car crash.

well yeah the people princess as she was known over here (UK) she was loved by aa lot of people and out of all the royal family prolly the best and i dont like they royal family TBH

as for the crash it is still surrounded in controversy as to whatexactly happened and channel 4 a uuk tv channel recently shown a contraversial program about it but i didnt watch it becuase i am not a great fan of the royal family and tbh it aint my business

yeah i watched a show on it. they said the limo driver may have been drunk :confused:
that ma tybe the oe i was talking about , here have been some crazy conspiracy theories such as the queen killed her off and all sorts of craziness

that ma tybe the oe i was talking about , here have been some crazy conspiracy theories such as the queen killed her off and all sorts of craziness

Something sort of weird is that some car chipped her from the back, they hit the 13th! column of the supporting and spun out of control..

The other car was never found.

P.S. Wasn't the limo driver the only one that survived?

Back
Top Bottom