Am I the only one?

Thelis

Golden Master
I am sure that David has no control over that add up in the right corner, but today I noticed that some of the ads were NOT appropriate.

screenshotlu4.png

Like this one.

It does not really bother me, but other members might be offended.

david has NO control over the ads that are placed there but i think your right. i think it might be time for the company that does supply the ads an email :)

I don't get any pop ups on CF are you sure you don't have a tracker in your cookies thats executing them on web pages like CF, Do you get pop ups on other sites? make sure you have a good ad blocker, delete temporary INTERNET files and cookies just to be on the safe side, Run disc clean up and a antispyware program to see if it picks up any tracking cookies.

Lol, this isn't a pop up. It is the ad that is in the top right corner. Everyone has it, it is the one add on this site that is plainly visible. If you look at my post you will see where it is.

Well, right now scroll up as far as you can. The look at the computer forums logo. Then look right of it. There is the ad. It switches all the time, sometimes it is really inappropriate.

Sweet FA mate nothing but blue wall paper above the user cp, calender etc so I must have a dam good blocker lol.

FA?

As for the blocker- Wow! That one must be amazing to block out built in ads like that.

Well I don't know if its IE or Norton's own or something I don't know about but hell if you had not posted this thread I would never have known there was any advertising like that here lol.

Back
Top Bottom