More iPhone News

Just heard this on the radio so i dont have any links but AT&T(and cingular but they merged) is the ONLY carrier that will offer iPhone service :eek:

Yep, that does make me a little angry. They offered it first to Verizon, but verizon turned it down.There is no AT&T towers near me. THere is a verizon though.

Yeah, that's always been the plan. Another reason why I'd never get it - Cingular's plans and service is crap compared to Verizon here.

Yep, that does make me a little angry. They offered it first to Verizon, but verizon turned it down.There is no AT&T towers near me. THere is a verizon though.

Yes that is true, but Verizon should carry it since they have the largest network. Just basically Verizon is the best and they do not carry one of the new coolest phones.

WOW a double post seperated by another persons posts. nice timing freestyler :D

i dont think AT&T is the biggest carrier. but they might be after they merged with cingular but im not sure. i know verizon is the most popular in our area

Haha, yeahh...

I think they are the biggest on a large scale now that they acquired Cingular. Cingular had a huge network already. Verizon is only really good on the east coast U.S. as far as I know. I remember on trips to New Mexico and California, service was crap. The reason they dominate the east coast is because of their IN plan. I got unlimited IN calling and texting, and I've never gone over my plan since.

One other thing about the iPhone - it requires at least a $60/monthly service plan to use.

i have free incoming on my cell plan but i got crappy US Cellular. works wonders when you say hey can you call me back in a min. i got to go do whatever :D

Yea, Verizon is only popular in ares. In other ares maybe Cingular is popular. But out of the whole world Verizon is the most worldwide used.

Back
Top Bottom