Best game

What's with all the sudden threads? A little post happy?

Anyways, I have high hopes for Starcraft 2. Let's just hope Blizzard doesn't succumb to the hype.

If you like that style of game play then yes that is "your" next best game, However "my" next best game is call of duty 4

its not even DX10 :( still wouldnt get it. my game is "next best game" is going to be unrea tournementl 3(formely 2007)

its not even DX10 :( still wouldnt get it. my game is "next best game" is going to be unrea tournementl 3(formely 2007)

Gameplay should be your main concern, not graphics. :rolleyes: Becides, RTS games don't rely as much on GPU. They're more CPU intensive, which is why dual-cores are good for all the latest RTS games.

i hate how blizzard spent so much time on other games instead of starcraft 2.

That's because World of Warcraft brought in money. Blizzard earned millions in just WoW subscriptions alone. It definately does suck though...Starcraft Ghost was looking rather interesting. Until they put it on indefinite suspension.

If you like that style of game play then yes that is "your" next best game, However "my" next best game is call of duty 4

Agreed. Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare is looking rather sick. I definately can't wait. Bringing the franchise out of the over milked WWII timeline is refreshing.

Back
Top Bottom