Chris Benoit

They are saying steroids seem to be the cause of it. Their is no reason or execuse to take things to that extreme espically to a little boy. I have been a wrestling fan since I was 4 years old watched him in WCW days, WWF & WWE very talented indeed and everytime he won at a "major event" his son would come running in the ring and he would carry his son round the ring. He loved his son to death IMO. Strangled the wife on Saturday, Smothered SON with a pillow on Sunday, Then hung himself on Monday in the weight room. No one expected this. Very sad indeed.

I came back to simply debunk exactly those kinds of statements concerning steroids and this case.

Steroids are used to repair muscles after a work out, they don't PUMP up your muscle etc blah blah etc. They simply repair them after a workout. Roid rage is a device created by the media in order to scare the mass public of steroid users since some hippy decided it'd be a good idea to ban.

Very similar to the way they treat weed (Which O BTW was recently placed in the bottom of most dangerous drugs both cigs and alcohol were far more dangerous.

hey dudemcbob. Are you sure the proc in your sig isnt a pentium d 820? I don't know if they make a p4 820.

Back
Top Bottom