iPhone Predictions?

Look. $499 up front, $60 a month, for something personally I don't need, and not many Americans will need isn't worth it. Sure, it's revolutionary, it's sleek, sexy and has tons of features, but many of us don't need all that...at least now. It'll sell to whoever needs it. not to whoever wants it.

Re: adkadafk

Poll added for you.

Thanks. :) +1

Here's the thing, it's not. It doesn't have 3G, need I say more?

QFT. AT&T's antiquated EDGE mobile broadband network just doesn't compare to Verizon and Sprint Nextel's EVDO network. It took the NY Times reviewer TWO MINUTES just to load the Yahoo! homepage. :eek:

AT&T's cellular network just sucks compared to Verizon and some others. Forcing customers to use them is just torture.

Another thing...where's the goddamn 3rd party software?! How lame!

QFT. AT&T's antiquated EDGE mobile broadband network just doesn't compare to Verizon and Sprint Nextel's EVDO network. It took the NY Times reviewer TWO MINUTES just to load the Yahoo! homepage. :eek:

That's EDGE. AT%T and T-Mobile are going to release/expand their 3G coverage, which is comparable to Verizon's network.

No problem.

In case anyone is wondering, I voted for the "Eww Mac product"

The only mac item i will ever own is the ipod. if I want a phone that can get internet, I'll get a windows based smart phone.

umm im not sure what to vote i absolutely despise apple products but that doesnt mean the rest of the something billion people will, so i think it will be the next cool thing but i will go on foreva hating apple ;)

umm im not sure what to vote i absolutely despise apple products but that doesnt mean the rest of the something billion people will, so i think it will be the next cool thing but i will go on foreva hating apple ;)

There's no reason to "hate" Apple. They haven't done anything bad to us. We decide if we want something of theirs. Just like people "hate" Microsoft. There's no reason to.

I can't "hate" Apple for releasing an iPod, or Mac OS. To be honest, I love my iPod, and Max OS is pretty sweet. But I'm a Windows guy.

As for the iPhone, I just can't see it being the next new thing. I can't see it being half as successful as the iPod.

Back
Top Bottom