iPhone Predictions?

alvino

Golden Master
Any predictions on the iPhone's well being? Will it be the next "in" thing? Or will it just be another flop?

Several publications have already recieved units to review so here are their reviews.

New York Times
USA Today
All Things Digital
Newsweek

Could a moderator add a poll to this please? I was going to but some stupid server error completely screwed everything up. Whoopie. :rolleyes:

well as you say in my sig every time i make a post
tbh i think some people are gonna get one to look cool but then other people will make an informed decision by looking at the price then at what you get and thinking screw this thats a rip off and i will never need half the junk ass features this think has

i think it will be like the ipod nano theres hundreds of other products on the market that do the same thing and more for cheaper but it will for some unknown reason still be the cool thing to have

Because it is smooth and shiny, that is why people are going to get it. Seriously, only because it looks like an iPod. Why the hell do you want your phone to look like an mp3 player, I don't know.

There are so many better things for 1/6th of the price.

Like, 100 fried chickens. You eat the chickens over a course of a year, and you aren't hungry for a whole year. You get the iPhone, you play with it for a week, break it, and throw it out.
I say go for the chicken.

Flawless logic.

I agree. I could get a lot of things that are better for cheaper.

nah i think it will be good at what it does but most the things it does ppl are never gonna use and for the price you could get things done cheaper

Back
Top Bottom