The floods

floods?

it's been quite warm and sunny here...

Generally I should at least listen to the news more than once a week shouldn't I!!
Yep, "a months rain in 24 hours" "worse floods in a century" "three killed" , the worse hit areas were Wales, north Yorkshire, Hull & the surrounding towns, water 3 & 4 foot high in places, a car on a bungalow roof, a large motor cruiser picked up bodily & thrown onto a bridge, helicopters rescuing scores of people from their rooftops, on every TV news broadcast, in all the daily nationals, um yes, just a little damp I would say.

this drout they were on about at the beginning of the year is brilliant isnt it :rolleyes:

i expect there will be a hosepipe ban soon.....

Yep, "a months rain in 24 hours" "worse floods in a century" "three killed" , the worse hit areas were Wales, north Yorkshire, Hull & the surrounding towns, water 3 & 4 foot high in places, a car on a bungalow roof, a large motor cruiser picked up bodily & thrown onto a bridge, helicopters rescuing scores of people from their rooftops, on every TV news broadcast, in all the daily nationals, um yes, just a little damp I would say.

im pretty sure one of our members lives in north yorkshire :(

yeah blackjack does at leas his location says so .
as for the weather well it rained for about 10mins here and now it has stopped . Now the sky is kind of grey tho

Yea, I hope no one here is affected :( I passed my driving test last friday and it may of been the saturday not sure but I was driving from Hartlepool which is about 20 mins drive to where I live and it started raining REALLY bad I couldnt see a thing! Apsalutly scared me :p

yeah blackjack does at leas his location says so .
as for the weather well it rained for about 10mins here and now it has stopped . Now the sky is kind of grey tho
Er, Sim city, where's that?.....just trying to place your location in relation to the floods.

Back
Top Bottom