Soz Guys

$8? I'm at bare minimum this time around. But it paid for my guitar so...

lol all good things have a bad side to them :p
also least your girlfriend is better than mine

im datting this girl >>>>:) yep a smile lol
It's not bad. The worst part of it is the guys who want your girlfriend that have to be taken care of. Eventually it just gets to be a pain..

Yeah, I noticed you haven't been on too much lately.

I can relate with the girlfriend thing. Last night was...fun to say the least, but I've got a bit of a nasty mark on my neck haha. I had it nicely covered with my collar popped, but I had swim practice this morning, so that idea was nicely ruined. Anyway, after being super stealth about it for like an hour and a half, my coach notices and in front of the entire team goes, "Mike, what the hell is that on your neck?" Asshole.

Haha fun huh?

Hmm... What kinda fun :D

It's not bad. The worst part of it is the guys who want your girlfriend that have to be taken care of. Eventually it just gets to be a pain..

No one wants my girlfriend anymore.

They all know i'm a black belt :p

It does have its advantages after all :):)

L_rear.jpg

They look awesome!

Haha fun huh?

Hmm... What kinda fun :D

No one wants my girlfriend anymore.

They all know i'm a black belt :p

It does have its advantages after all :):)
Lol don't worry 'bout it man. Yeah I've already had to kick 2 kids asses in the ~ 1 month we've been going out :rolleyes:

they better look good at 138$!!
i plan on making some kind of subsytem for my room. i need away to tell my sister to get out of my room sometimes HA! i dont want nothing too fancy proably a little more than half you total wattage for the subs you bought Arrizx. i basicaly just need a better sound card right now and a better amp with a 5.1 input and a 5.1 ouput(one i got now is 5.0:confused:). agh cant wait till i get a REAL job..sound blaster audigy, 750 watt sub box, 4x50 satelites, 50 watt center, 1000 watt amp. that is going to sound awesome. then when i get a half decent car just stick it in there if i want :D

L_rear.jpg

They look awesome!

oh they are! they look amazing with no stamped logo anywhere on the sub. its amazing

Lol don't worry 'bout it man. Yeah I've already had to kick 2 kids asses in the ~ 1 month we've been going out :rolleyes:

really now? she must be hot.. post pics! Haha

they better look good at 138$!!
i plan on making some kind of subsytem for my room. i need away to tell my sister to get out of my room sometimes HA! i dont want nothing too fancy proably a little more than half you total wattage for the subs you bought Arrizx. i basicaly just need a better sound card right now and a better amp with a 5.1 input and a 5.1 ouput(one i got now is 5.0:confused:). agh cant wait till i get a REAL job..sound blaster audigy, 750 watt sub box, 4x50 satelites, 50 watt center, 1000 watt amp. that is going to sound awesome. then when i get a half decent car just stick it in there if i want :D

Not that much. I almost got these two 10's

https://ssl.perfora.net/www.ficarau...shopdata/0030_SSD/product_overview.shopscript

Crazy price.

anyways you should look into a type r subwoofer.

thats alpine btw.

oh i cant even look into them yet i dont have any money...well do but that is for the stuff in my sig. that audio system is next on my list though.

you see unlike you i dont have crazy amounts of money. and yes i can till you do you live by a bunch of huge houses so yours is big, you crashed you car so you parents just buy a benz...

glad to see you have to work for something now though :p hehe kidding with you but yeah i gotta earn every cent of what i buy. car, gas, compuer, audio, anythign expect clothes,food, things my parents buy for me without me asking and thats it

EDIT: ^^damn proud too :D

I know what I am going to get.

Each sub takes 650w RMS, so I will get a Hifonics Brutus and run it at 1 ohm

:confused:
I have been wondering wat RMS is because i am planing to get these speakers and there are 2 kind and the one with RMS are more money. Just want to no wat ones to buy.:D Computer Speakers.

Back
Top Bottom