Free Laptop??

All you need is a nice CD drive.

One of my co-workers thinks he has one for it, so I might just get that to. If he doesn't, I don't know if I'd buy one. I'd much rather buy a cheap USB wireless adapter and "acquire" everything I need from the net.

post some pic's :)
its a pity it doesnt have built in wireless, but its free so if even if it had windows 95 id be chuffed :p

Should have grabbed it all lol

I would have, but they got to the stack before me. However it looks like I'm the only one who got something good out of the deal. "First is the worst, Second is the best":D

post some pic's :)
its a pity it doesnt have built in wireless, but its free so if even if it had windows 95 id be chuffed :p

Yeah. Lol if it had 95 I would put ME on it. I have like 5 OEM copies lying around my room somewhere. They are still shrink-wrapped from Microsoft, and coincidently another thing we were going to throw away and I ganked.

Yeah. Lol if it had 95 I would put ME on it. I have like 5 OEM copies lying around my room somewhere. They are still shrink-wrapped from Microsoft, and coincidently another thing we were going to throw away and I ganked.

I wouldn't install ME for personal use, I'd much rather use 98. ME is terrible, unless it just hated me. I formatted the drive I had with ME and installed 2000 on it.

I got a free laptop with 95 on it once. It didn't come with a power cord however, and I wasn't going to pay $40 for a new one, so I just dissected it. I got another free laptop with 98 on it w/ power cord, I reinstalled Windows and I sold it for $40.

Lol yeah, ME is bad, but it can't be as bad as 95. 95 has caused nothing but problems for me.

95 is poor i will admit as it dosent support much not even usb , but 98is better then me imo

Back
Top Bottom