Weather/Cancelled flight

parismouton

In Runtime
i spent a fortune in taxi's yesterday running around Paris and going to the airport to pick up my mother (i was running late). They cancelled the flight :mad: and the company are trying to get out of refunding the flight because it was due to 'extremely bad weather', can anyone in the Southampton Airport area of S.England (Brookfield maybe???) confirm that the weather was sooooooooo bad yesterday early evening?

I really really hate delayed/cancelled flights.

Mr Grumpy of Paris

Sorry to hear ya had a bad day man, So do You live in Paris or are You on Vacation ? Yeah, delayed flighs can bite..That's when You pull out the PSP or the portable dvd player.... =)

Sorry to hear ya had a bad day man, So do You live in Paris or are You on Vacation ? Yeah, delayed flighs can bite..That's when You pull out the PSP or the portable dvd player.... =)

looks like she is getting compensation for the cancellation, but it's screwed up her hols. I hit the airport bar for a couple of beers before leaving, lousy overpriced crap :p

Live in Paris, i was here for 11 years, went to UK for 2 1/2 then Amsterdam for 6 months. Been back in the City of (smoggy) Lights for 2 months or so. Hopefully this will be my last move, am getting bored of changing countries. Born in Scotland, went to school outside NYC for 4 years when i was 14. I feel dizzy sometimes :)

just realised i have lived/worked in 7 countries, thats a new nation every 5 years.

Funny thing the weather my wife went to Leeds /Harragote area yesterday and it poured down yet it was about 80 degrees some 75/80 miles away in sunny Scarborough.

Back
Top Bottom