Which member of the A-Team are you?

Raffaz

Golden Master
OK we all know the A-Team and at some point (for those of us of a certain age) wished we were one of them.

UKTV Gold has a quiz to see which member of the A-team we actually are, see here.

I came out as BA:)

BA

You are Sergeant Bosco 'Bad Attitude' Baracus, fiery tempered, strong as an ox and a marvellous mechanic. Under your tough-guy façade, though, you're really a big softy with a heart of gold and a fondness for helping deprived kids.

So who are you guys/gals?

lol, im:

The Face
You are Lieutenant Templeton Peck aka ‘The Face', conman, ladies man and supply officer for the team. You can cheat people out of everything they own and still leave them smiling, but you're not much cop when it comes to a good clean fight.

i use to watch that show on tv land for those of you in the us :D

Hannibal

You are Colonel John 'Hannibal' Smith, leader of the A-Team - a brilliant tactician and master of disguise. Bringing down the bad guys gives you a real buzz and you just love it when a plan comes together - even if it wasn't in quite the way you intended.

pretty accurate

TRIPLE A, lol my dad used to say I was just like a women, had something to do with the fact that when I was going out anywhere and he saw me he would say " You smell like a hand bag!!!" Hmmm I guess that exsplains it then lol.

Back
Top Bottom