Starcraft 2 VS Red Alert 3PC

starcraft 2 comes out on either october 1-10 2008, cause thats the time of the anniversary of the first starcraft. lol. Did a little research on the net.

I dont like C&C3 dunno the camera is just blah, you cant zoom out at all, units are so unbalanced, gameplay not good, graphics they look like a generals remake. Right now for RTS Company of Heroes damn that game is awesome and Supreme Commander.

It's an enhanced version of the Generals engine. Whatever, I'm happy with C&C 3. It's A LOT better than Generals.

As for Company of Heroes, I agree. That game is one of the best RTS' I've ever played. Not so sure about Supreme Commander...

CoH FTW! It uses Havok engine just as HL-2, beautifull graphics I can play DX9 shader all max with 2AA looks nice.

The Havok Engine is for physics. ;) Relic used the Essence Engine for Company of Heroes' graphics.

Just so you know, the recent patch (v1.7) enables DirectX 10. Better shaders and such. :)

im with alvino......c&C 3 is like the bset command abnd conquer game...and i think the game is balanced..the nod is a rusher type tatics the gdi have a great mid to late game advantage and the scrin has air superiority. its all about tactics...and as far as zooming in and out is concerened they tried to keep it like the org you could never zoom out all the way..i only have 2 7900 gtx's and the game looks very good. i say one of the better polished games ea has come out with in a while. and i can't wait for starcraft 2 to comeout if im still here and people on here has it they have to send a invite code to do battle my life for erdune??or is it iron or something like that

I found that C&C 3 is more spammy than other RTS games. There is no population cap and when you create soldiers, it's in groups of 5 or 6 but you can click on it just as fast as the old games (the old games spawned one at a time). It's not like Company of Heroes where the time it takes to spawn is a lot more spaced out, not to mention the population cap so you can't mass rush (it's focused on tactics rather than sheer numbers).

I just wish I could control huge armies at the same time, not like the old starcraft, where you can only control 12 units. Hard to control them and get them organized in battle.

The point of a pop cap is so you have to use your mind and be tactical and wise with the units you create, not just spawn a hundred of the same units and just rush your enemy.

Back
Top Bottom