Looking to buy

BF2player

BSOD
A psp console(with or without accessories). I don't care if it is used, as long as it is playable and does not have any scratches that might interfere with gameplay. I have 100.00 to spend including shipping. Please let me know via PM or just reply to this thread if you might have one.

You are in luck. I will sell you a PSP (Just the psp, and screen protector.) Has no scratches on it that interferes with gameplay. Just a scratch on the screen guard, and on the back. Since it is in such good condition, I will sell it for 120. If you need a memory stick, I will sell it with a 1gb for 130, and I have 2 games (NFS Carbon, Midnight club 3 Dub) I will sell all for 160. USD. In the United States only, maybe Canada. Anywhere else is extra shipping. You send money, I send stuff. Deal?

BF2, before you agree to anything have Juiceranch post a picture of the PSP with a handwritten note that has his user name and the date. It's not that I don't trust Juiceranch, I just don't want to see you scammed.

I also have a PSP that I'd sell, it's fairly used, there are some scratches on the faceplate, and there is one scratched area on the metal ring on the UMD door. It has a 512mb memory stick and a charger.

LMK

Corey

OK, I'm getting my camera. I just had to ask, burninator, doesn't it suck that the metal ring gets scratched so easily?

I don't think you can read the thing that says juiceranch, is it proof enough?

Juice, that stool is like... uber ghetto.

On topic: I have had experience with Juiceranch's stuff, and I can vouch on his part. If he says he has a PSP, he has it.

Just providing info,
Thel

Yeah, the stool is sort of CBGB style. I can imagine they would have one as a bar stool. Can't beleive they closed that place.

Sorry for double post, but for some reason the edit function isnt working. I forgot to add that I am including the charger. I can also downgrade.

Back
Top Bottom