72 hour party

thats good ^ sleeping bags a bit gay though. just sleep on the floor :D ... or in someone elses bed
well yeah but what if your friend loses his keys and you canny get back in your house , you will have to sleep in the haunted forest then you will get wet if it rains plus bears dont like sleeping bags so wont attack if you sleep in one
yeah just sleep on the floor or whatever tho but what is so gay about a sleeping bag lol unless it is pink with fur attached

well yeah but what if your friend loses his keys and you canny get back in your house , you will have to sleep in the haunted forest then you will get wet if it rains plus bears dont like sleeping bags so wont attack if you sleep in one
yeah just sleep on the floor or whatever tho but what is so gay about a sleeping bag lol unless it is pink with fur attached

Yeah sleep on the floor or something, and hide keys outside house.

thats good ^ sleeping bags a bit gay though. just sleep on the floor :D ... or in someone elses bed

Ya will find a place

Well here in the order of priority
condoms-well i am sure this one is obvious but in case you get laid , also good to blow up to massive sizes then let em go in public places or play funny pranks with lol
spare cloths -just in case you throw up you are that drunk

Would have a hard time not getting laid, and yeah i'm likely going to get too drunk like last year.

With 300,000 to half million people, it's going to be craaaaaaaaazy.

10 condoms and 230$ :)

1000883ze3.jpg

^The man's got it alll planned out lol

if you are taking a bag or something you might want to take a little good smelling stuff to drive the ladies wild...and yeah defiantly your phone (so when you run out of condoms you can score some digits lol)

ALSO take this pickup line, "Baby, do you belive in love at first site? or should i walk by again?" :p

^The man's got it alll planned out lol

if you are taking a bag or something you might want to take a little good smelling stuff to drive the ladies wild...and yeah defiantly your phone (so when you run out of condoms you can score some digits lol)

ALSO take this pickup line, "Baby, do you belive in love at first site? or should i walk by again?" :p

psst don't need to pickup the ladies, going to one of the worlds largest gay pride events ;)

Oh another thing you may wanna take is a camera , i would take a disposable if you are worried about it getting stolen etc

Back
Top Bottom