I'm gonna kill someone (not literaly)

I'm 16. I've never been carded for compressed air. Of course sometimes my mom buys it for me at walmart, but I have bought it from there without being carded. I also used the self checkout thing and I never had to show the ID to the cashier or anything, just paid and went on my way.

Hmm im 16 also.. I should just got to walmart then and use the self serve lol

The canned air we sell at my work uses either propane or butane to compress it. If you turn it upside down, the stuff comes out that is compressing it, and breathing that is bad. Yet we don't card anyone, you want it, you buy it, we don't care.

The canned air we sell at my work uses either propane or butane to compress it. If you turn it upside down, the stuff comes out that is compressing it, and breathing that is bad. Yet we don't card anyone, you want it, you buy it, we don't care.

exactly how it should be.. comon im paying for this .. what you dont want the money???

they dont want a law suit on them. although i agree this is stupid. the law wont give a crap about this anyway

Compressed air isn't just "air"...lots of chemicals in there that aren't good for you.

True. I suppose we'll hear Al Gore making another movie or something about global warming, and he'll cite compressed air as a cause :rolleyes:

Haha, An Inconvenient Truth was a good movie. He did have good points and it really isn't a political issue despite the fact he made fun of Bush a few times. :p

Haha, An Inconvenient Truth was a good movie. He did have good points and it really isn't a political issue despite the fact he made fun of Bush a few times. :p

I didn't see it. I'm not a gore fan. Then again, I'm not a bush fan either!

Well just because Gore made the film doesn't mean it's bad. It's not like he put subliminal messages in the film supporting Democrats. The whole topic of the movie is the rising problem of Global Warming, it's consequences and what we could do about it. Like I said, nothing political.

oh some on compressed air ,asked for ID , my Dad works in a hardware store kind of place and they sell spray paint and they ask for id most of the time but spray paint is different ya

and ya there are some nasty chemicals in there but i usuall pick mine up from asda which is the equivilant of walmart and they never ask or i pick it up when i am at the comp store and have never been asked before

Back
Top Bottom