**Sale** - Laptop (desktop replacement)

ok sorry it took so long but heres some pics
comp1.jpg

comp2.jpg

comp3.jpg
I don't want to hold up your sale, but I remind you that you were asked to show hand-written notes with your pics, please do that ASAP.

Members, please hold off until this is done, thanks.

Nice, but I must warn you..Sales rarely ever occur on this website, you're better off trying ebay..Good Luck

Hi, I purchased a custom laptop from M-tech this past december for college. This laptop is in perfect condition, but for my major (comm des) they recommend me having a Mac. So I've decided to try and sell this beast. heres the info.
-----------------------
20' Glossy WideScreen
AMD Turion X64 TL-56
2046 MB Ram
Two Nvidia Geforce 7950 GTX in SLI
Two 100 gig 7200 rpm harddrives
3 Year Warrenty with M-tech
DVDRW/CDRW Combo Disk Drive
-----------------------
I purchased for $3400, if your interested and want to talk about the price, please just email me. Thanks
If you intend to show pics, you will need to show a hand-written note actually on the item with your username & date.

Not actually on the items though, it's just a note in front of this open thread.

Sorry to be picky about this Raegos, but we don't want our members getting scammed, which is why we enforce that as hard as we do.

Actually the note is infront of the computer, which is turned on and opened to the thread, look closer.

Ok, I see it now. Kind of hard to tell at first glance, but it's all good. Thanks for the clear-up.

Not actually on the items though, it's just a note in front of this open thread.
Sorry to quibble, but the idea of members actually putting a hand-written note on the item clearly defines that he has it at home & in his possession, & I wasn't first with this idea.

That note was held up to the laptop in question. Unless that's the problem, it was held up the laptop, but no next to/on it.

I'll leave this one as your call. If you think the picture he gave is good enough, the lets keep this going. If it's not good enough you can decide what to do.

Back
Top Bottom