Best gas millage, for an SUV...

I'm going to throw this out there. I had to do some research on what is more cost effective hybrid or diesel vehicles. If your dad does most of his driving in the city, diesel is the way to go. Hybrids usually get worse mileage in the city than on the freeway, and from my research at the time (a little before Christmas) diesels cost less and got almost the same miles per gallon.

That said, and being the Jeep lover that I am, I would get a diesel version of what ever Jeep fits him best :)

ya but if you had a mint car , say like a 15 yr old car that hadnt done much mileage say 20,000 and full service history and it was generally spotless they only pay the book price for the car , so say you pay $1500 cos of low mileage and good service history yet the book price is $500 you only get 500 , or at least that s how it mostly works in the uk

Yeah, I was looking in the newspaper, and I say a Ford ThunderBird for $2400 or something, and I priced out the insurance... $263 a month, lol. It was a nice car tho, 1992, 5.0 liter engine!

Well gas milege wont matter cause teenagers drive fast so who give a crap? hehe

Back
Top Bottom