Best gas millage, for an SUV...

superman22x

Golden Master
I just got my liscense, and I think my dad will keep his old car fr me to drive when he gets a new one, and he is starting to look at new ones now. He is professional construction manager, and his jobsite switches every couple months. So sometimes he has to drive kinda far, but doesnt want a small Sedan. He wants a small SUV, and I am trying to convince him to get a car soon now, so I can drive his old one. His old one is a subaru forester, 2002. I am just trying to help find something close to that in size, but better gas millage. Any ideas? BTW, this is for USA.

The Ford Escape Hybrid gets around 28MPG, the toyota highlander hybrid gets around 30MPG, the chevy equinox gets about 25MPG, and the honda CRV gets around 30MPG. I got these from the websites, there are other small SUVs but I just picked a few off the top of my head.

Yeah, all of the ones Troy listed are some nice small SUVs. If he wants to aim higher, theres always the BMW X3.

I suugest you visit car related sites. I'm sure - there are a lot ofinformation located.

i say a small pickup truck. some of the smaller ones like the ford ranger get 25-30 mpg

ever thought of saving up and buying your own car? IMO that would be way more satisfying having your very own then having to borrow your dad's. theres always a car for 500$ somewhere

I could get a car, I think I have the money, about $1500, but my parnts are not too keen on it, and I kinda want to save for college rather than get a car now, and when I do get a car, I want it to last some time, not just an old junker for a couple hundred that will last me a year.

The Toyota RAV4 is pretty nice. My girlfriend's parents just got one for her. The Honda CR-V is nicer if you ask me, but costs a bit more than the RAV4.

I could get a car, I think I have the money, about $1500, but my parnts are not too keen on it, and I kinda want to save for college rather than get a car now, and when I do get a car, I want it to last some time, not just an old junker for a couple hundred that will last me a year.
i would get an old junker as a first car cos if you mash it up like i have seen people do you aint gonna be bothered cos yall will be like well it only cost me $500 so ya yet if i spend a few grand on a car and mashed it up i would be gutted

Back
Top Bottom