What some people don't know

what cows do lay eggs dont they

bet i had yall there for a minute , lol i know cos dont lay eggs but it amazes me what some people dont actually know

Oh god, you poor thing, there's a woman in our village & she can't go out when the rape is in blossom, there's a ginormous field of it just down the road.

when i lived in thaxted there was nothing but fields of rape all over the place, used to make it a nightmare.. its not as bad now im living in harlow again, but its still pretty bad..

Fields off rape ????.........

One cow egg :)
cow%20egg.jpg

yeah rape seed can be bad on hey fever , i suffer but only very mildly and have been good so far this year , last year when i went down to barnstaple in north devon wasnt too goo tho , the city car toxins are prolly doing me more harm at the mo

i dont know tbh them , i suppose people react differently todifferent things , i

That cow's egg reminded me of a joke;

At breakfast one morning mum put a boiled egg in front of her little girl telling her to eat it up or she'd be late for school, a couple of minutes went by & she called out from the kitchen & asked if she'd finished the egg, the girl replied almost mummy, another two minutes went by & she asked her again, & she said nearly, do I have eat the head?

Back
Top Bottom