What some people don't know

Brookfield

Golden Master
A survey carried out on 1700 British adults & chidren came up with these gems, first adults, some didn't know that;

The ingredients for beer were grown here

Oats were grown here

The main ingredient of omelettes could be produced here

Cooking oil could be produced here ['spect they thought that the vast areas of yellow flowers were to brighten up our countryside!]

Now the children, some young city children thought that;

Cows laid eggs

Bacon came from sheep

And didn't know that;

Pork chops came from pigs

interesting i knew all of that expect the thing about the oats. guess those arent things you discuss at the dinner table. lol my dad thought that human kids had there eyes shut when they were born until my mom had my older brother so hey people dont know everything they should but cows laying eggs thats pretty bad.

I knew all of that.... and i'm 15 omfg? Am I just clever or is everyone stupid? :)

EDIT;don't use omfg, I know it can mean "on my fathers grave" but I suspect you meant the more usual version so you're owned!!

I knew all of that.... and i'm 15 omfg? Am I just clever or is everyone stupid? :)

No your average, people shoudl know that stuff but they don't because they're stupid, but your no genious to know that cows don't lay eggs.

:D lol

@ Broofkield why cant i use omfg...It' not as if im saying a swear word lol.
Most members know that I think initiallised swearing is as bad as spelling it out, & "Oh my f*cking god" is a bit worse than swearing, don't you think?, come on now, in the street you wouldn't say omfg, you'd use the full version.

Back
Top Bottom