ugh yea kinda got in trouble today :(

First of all we have to take care of our life. Fully agree with post above. It is quite dengerous.

ill shoot off fireworks but screw it if its on train tracks cause the noise might mask the oncoming train. besides i know shooting fireworks is fun but is it any funnier doing on train tracks? if it was me just do it at someones house when there parents arent hope :p

yea so me n my friends went to the park today and we went on the train tracks with some fireworks and were shooting roman candles in the air, and then a train passed by and the conductor thought we were shooting them at the train so they called the cops and then the cops came and wrote our info down n shit but he said that he would just give us a warning. he just told us that we shouldnt play on there cuz its dangerous and that we are underage so we shouldnt have been playing with fireworks. he said he might call our parents. do u guys think he will call them?

You are a dead set stupid idiot, I hope they do <<DELETED. NO FLAMING MEMBERS>>

That is a really stupid thing to do. As for the police ringing your parents, if it was in the UK, they would either ring them, or just turn up at your house and talk to your parents, don't know about the system over there though, but normally if your under 18, they have to legally inform your parents, so don't get your hopes up on them not telling your parents.

You would deserve it though..

I hope so, you are truly an idiot! Its bad enough that your on the tracks, and on top of that your setting off fireworks! Do you know how many people die on there??? I would hate to see you become another number.

Doesn't compare to the dumb thing I did on train tracks lol.

well we went to do it on the train tracks so nobody would see us set off the fireworks in the first place :( and so nothing would catch fire

Back
Top Bottom