Northampton, UK

Raffaz

Golden Master
Anyone live there or been there, im meant to be going out on the p*ss down there in the next month or two. Just wondering what the nightlifes like etc.:)

Anyone live there or been there, im meant to be going out on the p*ss down there in the next month or two. Just wondering what the nightlifes like etc.:)

Ive stayed in Corby a few times and thats like an old mining area so theres alot of Scots there, very nice people but the area is dodgy and a bit of a tip, night life was dull.

I went down just a few week ago, to see the University, nightlife looked really good..

never been there myself but if there is a pub and a kebab house i am sure you will be fine raffaz :D
did you got the see the uni or the nightlife first lol

Ive stayed in Corby a few times and thats like an old mining area so theres alot of Scots there, very nice people but the area is dodgy and a bit of a tip, night life was dull.
Never heard of that place, im pleased im not going there.:)
I went down just a few week ago, to see the University, nightlife looked really good..
Cool, sounds good to me.:)
never been there myself but if there is a pub and a kebab house i am sure you will be fine raffaz :D
did you got the see the uni or the nightlife first lol
Yeah im sure i will lol, kebabs and stella will keep me going.:)

Back
Top Bottom