**Sale** - Laptop (desktop replacement)

Raegos

Solid State Member
Hi, I purchased a custom laptop from M-tech this past december for college. This laptop is in perfect condition, but for my major (comm des) they recommend me having a Mac. So I've decided to try and sell this beast. heres the info.
-----------------------
20' Glossy WideScreen
AMD Turion X64 TL-56
2046 MB Ram
Two Nvidia Geforce 7950 GTX in SLI
Two 100 gig 7200 rpm harddrives
3 Year Warrenty with M-tech
DVDRW/CDRW Combo Disk Drive
-----------------------
I purchased for $3400, if your interested and want to talk about the price, please just email me. Thanks

comp4.jpg

(more pics below)

Yes, check alienware.com, voodoopc.com, mtechlaptops.com, pro-star.com or search it on google.

Oh wow. Never heard of that before.

Just so you know, if you take a picture of it with a slip of paper saying "Raegos computerforums.org" you'll probably get more interest.

Oh wow. Never heard of that before.

Just so you know, if you take a picture of it with a slip of paper saying "Raegos computerforums.org" you'll probably get more interest.

Actually, that is a rule in this section now. Raegos, I need to ask you to get a picture of the item, with your user name and date. If this is a problem, send me a PM and we can work something out.

Hi, I purchased a custom laptop from M-tech this past december for college. This laptop is in perfect condition, but for my major (comm des) they recommend me having a Mac. So I've decided to try and sell this beast. heres the info.
-----------------------
20' Glossy WideScreen
AMD Turion X64 TL-56
2046 MB Ram
Two Nvidia Geforce 7950 GTX in SLI
Two 100 gig 7200 rpm harddrives
3 Year Warrenty with M-tech
DVDRW/CDRW Combo Disk Drive
-----------------------
I purchased for $3400, if your interested and want to talk about the price, please just email me. Thanks
Please do what freestyler recommends & do it each time you offer items for sale, it's important that you do this.

Ill have some pics up as soon as I can. If anyone is interested please let me know!

Back
Top Bottom