mark thorpe

Golden Master
buying this next week..

S4020619.jpg

S4020621.jpg

S4020622.jpg

S4020623.jpg

S4020626.jpg

Looks nice! Whats that wire running up the trunk though? on the left side by the hinge.

Very nice mate, fit for a fellow Spurs man, going up a class like our team !!!, quite a few of the lads at work have silver ones, I'm in envy, one of the blokes has only had his BMW for about two months an his turbo went £1100 to fix, OUCH!!! I think IL wait a bit longer lol, still very very nice mate. How bigs the engine?, 3LITRE I guess.

its only a 1.6, but its still pretty keen.. had a test drive in it today, and its not too bad.. its only a 3 series, im only paying 1,800 for it, so its not a hugley expensive car.. just hope its not gonna be too expensive to maintain, it is a pretty nice car though :) good condition for its age..

Very nice mate, fit for a fellow Spurs man, going up a class like our team !!!, quite a few of the lads at work have silver ones, I'm in envy, one of the blokes has only had his BMW for about two months an his turbo went £1100 to fix, OUCH!!! I think IL wait a bit longer lol, still very very nice mate. How bigs the engine?, 3LITRE I guess.

Good to know there is a couple of yids on the board then........

This season is going to be an exciting one for us......keep checking the boards though to see if we get to keep Berbertov......

First game of the season.......Sunderland away.....its gonna be a toughie.....but as long as we kick the gooners out of 4th spot, I will be happy....

Oh and Mark, nice car, you not gonna have trouble with insurance though??

its a grand cheaper a year than the pug.. crazy..

yeah, there is a good collection of yids on here :) i recon we will keep Berbertov.. he is an amazing player..

its a grand cheaper a year than the pug.. crazy..

yeah, there is a good collection of yids on here :) i recon we will keep Berbertov.. he is an amazing player..

Fair play on that........

Yeah I reckon, that as long as we find a decent midfielder for the left, sell Mido off, keep keane, defoe, and get bent.....then we will be sorted, although we have lost King for the first few games of the season due to a knee op.

Back
Top Bottom