Glasses - can't see anything.

But can you touch your eye before that without it immediately closing? my fingers can't get anywhere near my eye before it closes and it doesn't let anyone pull it open.

lol i just put the contacts in straight away. i pretty much poke my eye. it doesnt bother me, i guess im used to it :p

Haha, I can touch it if my contact is on my finger. It doesn't hurt at all. However, when you think you have your contacts in, but you don't, and you try to take them out... OUCH.

But if you actually learn to use them... it is so nice not having the glasses.

Haha, I can touch it if my contact is on my finger. It doesn't hurt at all. However, when you think you have your contacts in, but you don't, and you try to take them out... OUCH.

But if you actually learn to use them... it is so nice not having the glasses.
I know. The 30 minutes of my life that I've glasses tells me they aren't that great.

They are OK, you get used to them too. However, when you wear contacts, you forget about them and it just feels like normal... like without the glasses...

However, glasses DO have their advantages. Like with contacts, in the mornings they are blurry, and sometimes they fall out which feels horrible.

hey, why does suddenly like all of the cf members use either glasses or contacts? :D
It's teh internets destroying our eyes!

umm no its because very few people have perfect eyes unlike me :) which i cherish not having to wear any type of eye enhancing products. its basically due to 20-20 vision being extremely uncommon now a days

I was probably as bad as you or worse with touching my eyes before I got contacts. Just practice, practice, practice.

Spend a few minutes in the mirror every day holding open your eyelids and touching / almost touching your eye if your hands aren't super clean. In a week you'll be able to do it fine. If you go to the eye doctor they'll show you the proper "technique" to do it.

Believe me, it's so worth it to get rid of the glasses. I wore glasses for years, I'll never go back now that I have contacts.

Back
Top Bottom