New Speakers!!

superman22x

Golden Master
I got my new speakers today, and they are great, logitech z-640s. Just need to get some more music too, and a good movie to watch in surround sound, but for games, its great so far.

Well, just so you know, 99% of music isn't in surround sound.

Good speakers are really nice to have though. Pictures??

nice!!crank up the music i bet there way better then generic ib the bin speakers

Once you get something with a subwoofer, you never go back to regular speakers. I love my 200 watt 2.1 Klipsch system. A sound card will help a bit with sound quality too.

That depends. Some sound cards have the option to run Dolby Pro Logic 2 which will convert Stereo music to 5.1, and rather cleverly too in my opinion.

If you don't have the sound card with the decoder to do that, Power DVD with full options has Dolby Pro logic 2 built in. Though, thats a bit awquad to run music with...still, great sound.

I want to get 'me hold of a set of Logitechs!
Enjoy :p

Yeah, I've got the Z-5500's, they're great. Huge difference upgrading from a $100 pair of Shure headphones. The bass literally rocks the house.

As for the Dolby Pro Logic, I just got the Razer Barracuda AC-1, and it's awesome. Huge difference from onboard sound, plus there's a ton of settings to tinker with to get the sound just right. It's actually got Dolby Pro Logic IIx, which can upconvert stuff as far as to a 7.1 surround setup.
Now that I think of it, I should post a review...

Yeah, Vista has the option to play it over all the speakers, but I dont have it on, sorry, pics will take a long time to load on my computer, dial up...

Back
Top Bottom