any NASCAR fans?

bullzi

Fully Optimized
what do you guys think about Jr. going to hendrick????? i personally cant believe i heard that on the news conference, i dont think its gonna work well... i guess we'll see

It's going to be great for Jr., obviously you didn't watch the press conference in which they stated knowing each other for a long time. With the COT going full time next year and Hendrick's dominance so far, I think that is the perfect recipe for Jr. to get back to victory lane and give his fans what they deserve.

The bottom line is that Jr. wants to start winning again and Hendrick teams win races.

I know Bullzi, you're probably a Jeff Gordon hater like I am, if you're an Earnhardt fan you're most likely a Gordon hater. You know how I see that? Jeff Gordon isn't a bad guy, all the Earnhardt fans just thought that Dale and Jeff had this fierce rivalry on the track when it wasn't that way at all, they were actually business partners on a few things and Dale helped him a lot in his career.

I'm not by any means saying I'm going to start liking Jeff Gordon, but I'm glad Jr. did what he thought was best for him. I think it'll be a great deal.

i didnt have time to watch the whole conference just walked through the room on my way to baseball practice and heard that, i think its great that he's finally going somewhere that he wants to be, but yea when i think about the fact that hendrick wins, i guess its good

and yea, im not like your typical "nascar fan", i know that jr. and jeff get along, i dont really have anything against jeff at all, but yea now that i think about it i think this could be a good thing... just wonder how many "true" fans will stay with dale, since a lot of earnhardt fans hate jeff for no reason, and a lot hate sadler for the last lap of the daytona, but he ran over to dale to see if he was ok, i just cant believe people still get mad about that...

time for new beginnings and this i think might be a good one now that i read more about it :p

and a lot hate sadler for the last lap of the daytona, but he ran over to dale to see if he was ok, i just cant believe people still get mad about that...
If you are talking about the 2001 Daytona 500 where Dale Sr. dies, it wasn't Elliott Sadler, it was Ken Schrader who used to drive the 36 M&M's car (now the 38). He didn't actually wreck Dale, it was Sterling Marlin who was behind Dale and touched him and turned him up in to the wall. He didn't do it on purpose, it doesn't take much to wreck one of those cars when you are doing 190, he just touched his bumper. It's almost like if you look at the cars wrong they wreck...lol

From what i heard, he and his stepmom were having alot of arguements over who should run the team, he wanted to be more than just a driver but she wanted to stay in complete control, so he left. I say good for him, dont put up with any of that bullshit. Now hopefully he'll be in a better team and can start winning races.

@tommy, ah, i thought it was sadler, ya i know nobody meant to wreck him, just the thing that pisses me off is that a ton of people hate schrader now since that day, and i cant figure out why... because he ran over to dale to check on him and called for paramedics frantically, the thing that a lot of people dont realize is that all those guys are friends they just know how to put on a show...

@big, yea his stepmom thinks she knows everything about running a race team which is BS in my mind... id agree with you there that he's goin to a new team, he needs people that can suit his driving abilities and not have an engine blow 20 laps before the race ends, or something happen at the begining.. cant wait to see him in victory lane more :)

Back
Top Bottom