Triple Boot?

Those aren't real OS's. They are steaming piles of crap with a logo on them.

no lol. windows 95 pwned. it was my first os and i loved it. i had a fast connection back then (dial up) and i had a nice range of games. 95 kept me going for years, 98 was just shockingly bad, well till i got a new computer

Those aren't real OS's. They are steaming piles of crap with a logo on them.

So true...

Is it possible to put OSX with XP and Ubuntu? I allready have a dual boot, a friend has OSX 10 and said he would give it to me, could i triple boot since Mac now uses intel processors (i have a pentium D)?

Its pretty straightforward. Just install oldest to newest microsoft stuff, and then linux stuff last.

Windows 95 was great IMO. It's user interface was incredibly revolutionary compared to Windows 3.1 before it.

You can boot as many OSs as you like provided there's enough HDD space and your bootloader is set up correctly.

So true...

Is it possible to put OSX with XP and Ubuntu? I allready have a dual boot, a friend has OSX 10 and said he would give it to me, could i triple boot since Mac now uses intel processors (i have a pentium D)?

You could, but a better idea would be to take it from your friend, burn it and curse the ashes.

Back
Top Bottom