Hacking Tools

meton

Beta member
is a new sql injector that seems to have some promise i havent had the chance to REALLY take full advantage of its capabilities its a nice prg so far you can find it here

<<Link Deleted>>

you also need dot net framework 2.0

kinda new here don't really know all the forum rules hope i followed them
best regards meton

well

said:
Discussion on security issuses/hack attacks and security consulting. Please note that we can't active promote, discuss hacking scripts with ilegal intentions.

that's what it says at the description of the security/hacking section.

Also,
said:
(A) Do not ask for or offer activation codes for software. Also asking for or offering instructions for breaking in to web sites, e-mail, message services, or software is against forum policy. (B) Asking for links to Bit Torrents, example where to get recent episodes of television shows etc. Your account can be disabled at the moderator's discretion for violating this policy.

that is from the forum rules

here are the rules if you want to take a look.
http://www.computerforums.org/showthread.php?t=4

pwned. well isnt the program only illegal if you use it on someone else other than yourself? thats usually how they keep out of the sh*t

its not an illegal program no programs are illegal unless you exploit their advantages network managers use port scanners to close them so hackers cant get to em and hackers can use them to exploit the program or my intentions were NOT illegal

pwned. well isnt the program only illegal if you use it on someone else other than yourself?

yeah, programs aren't illegal, what you do with them can be.
And meton, I know that you didn't have any illegal intentions, but that program is definitely one that can be used for illegal purposes, and because of that I'm guessing it's a no no to post it on these forums.
I don't think it's too bad, but then again we are usually quite strict about stuff related to hacking.

And meton, I know that you didn't have any illegal intentions, but that program is definitely one that can be used for illegal purposes, and because of that I'm guessing it's a no no to post it on these forums.
I don't think it's too bad, but then again we are usually quite strict about stuff related to hacking.

Right on. Because of that, the link has been deleted. However, I will not stop this conversation, and anyone who wants the link can simply PM menton for it.

If this forum's focus was mainly security, rather than computers in general, and a bit more technical maybe posting SQL injection scripts to analyze and learn for "Educational Purposes Only" it might slide.

But it's not, so it shouldn't be posted here. Chances are some curious reader will check it out and execute it on something.

Maybe in a different community sharing it might do some good. But here people are most likely going to execute it and exploit something they shouldn't.

Just my thoughts.

Note for mod: Might also want to edit out the name of the program, as it's easily found in searches.

Back
Top Bottom