Nintendo DS console VS PSP

definitely psp. the games are just much better. metal gear solid portable ops is a plus, and ridge racer... test drive unlimited, vice city stories,

Hahahaha, now that is definately debatable. Sure, the PSP has some good games like Ridge Racer, Wipeout Pure and MGS: Portable Ops, but it's control scheme sucks. If the layout was better, Portable Ops would've been a WAY better game.

As for DS games not as good, I beg to differ. The DS may have games that look all cutesy-poo and immature, but when you actually give it a try and play it, it's fun. You think Nintendogs looks stupid? It's easily one of the best handheld games EVER. I dare you to find one PSP game that uses the same amount of functionality that the handheld offers in one game.

Like I always said, choose this based on what you like. This is isn't our handheld, it's yours. Buy it depending on the features you want and the games you want. The best way is to actually give both a whirl. You would be surprised how much that helps.

true but i guess debates never end ;) just like people say we didnt actually go to the moon :confused: the russians just got too jealous :D

Haha, those are called conspiracies. Like how FDR supposedly knew about Pearl Harbor or how the Bush Administration had something to do with 9/11. :p

I think the number of solid DS games and PSP games are about equal to tell you the truth. There are a few good games and the rest are crap (but that's just like a bunch of other stuff nowadays too). Personally I own a 1st gen DS and I don't regret it. Super Mario 64 DS, Animal Crossing DS, Super Mario DS, and even Poke Pearl, which is surprisingly still fun after like 10 years away from the games. If I had a PSP I'd probably have Lumines and Loco Roco, maybe a couple more... so yeah. I have an iPod video for all the other stuff.

And the psp is only $150 at ritz camera store in last sundays ad. And it has about twice teh graphics, and it can play movies and music, and it can play N64 games, which are like all the same as teh DS games, cause the DS took a lot of older 64 games for itself.

Depends what you like, DS is more simple to use, less features, less things to mess up, PSP has more advanced features, more to mess up.. more pretty?

Personally I like the DS more. Nintendo's formula of keeping things simple while upping the fun and innovation has definately worked for them with both the Wii and DS Lite. Sales for the DS Lite are almost two to one compared to the PSP and the Wii consistently sells more than both the Xbox 360 and PS3.

yea, true, but the psp still pwns the ds imo and anyone with sense would mod their handhelds

Not really. Just because you don't modify your handheld doesn't mean you're stupid. Some people just want to have fun and play games or do whatever. When I get my DS, I'm not going to modify it.

Back
Top Bottom