Please STOP!!

Yeah, It's annoying but it's not doing any harm. The bigger problem is people having more than five lines in their sig.

sometimes the prob of more than 5 lines in a sig is caused by different resolutions, which sometimes makes it hard to get right, but yeah that can be annoying, although i havent seen it happen too much

^^ True, but it's hard for people to argue it when they have like five words per line.

It is annoying when people are like OMG OMG GIMME REP GIMME REP!!!!!!! My rule of thumb is that if people ask for rep, I don't give it to them. I try to give as much rep as I can to those who help me out. I really don't care about my reputation, it's just a little green thing. I don't see why people have to beg for rep, it's not like the world will end because one person didn't get rep they asked for.

sometimes the prob of more than 5 lines in a sig is caused by different resolutions, which sometimes makes it hard to get right, but yeah that can be annoying, although i havent seen it happen too much

yeah , i remember the other week when it looked fine on my laptop widescreen but i got a pm telling me it was 6 lines so i was like ok .

as for the think i dont realy read people sigs anymore cos i have read everyones but i sometimes notice it and tbh it is reminding new members who my not be aware of the rep system that you can rep someone but if uit like omfg guive me rep i need rep then that is annoying but if the sig is If i helped you with my post some rep would be apreciated , then i think that is ok cos it is just telling new members what they could do

Well it's okay if it's something like "If I've ever helped you in a positive way, please give me rep" then that should be fine. But those who have "OMGWTFgivemerep!!!!11!!!11" don't deserve it.

That's hilarious alvino, I'm tempted to throw that in now. :D

Back
Top Bottom