This or an apartment.

An apartment, its great having your own space. Your not likely to get a true response here tho as alot of the members are 2 young to have an apartment:)

But it is gold-plated.. And it has not one ultimate, but two. That is twice the unltimateness.

Put.... away..... creadit card... you............... will................regret this...

Seriously, I agree with you. An apartment is personal space where you can do anything. That cannot be beat.

You can't even consider choosing a computer over an apartment, an apartment for sure! I mean sure, that's one amazing computer.. 3TB space.. 46" monitor.. 4GB RAM.. quad core something or other.. plus all the other mad features..

You can't even consider choosing a computer over an apartment, an apartment for sure!

depends. If you are living with your parents right now then moving to an apartment will be harder than you think. You will have to pay your electricity bill, you will have to pay other bills, you will have to buy food. You will have to do all the cleaning, you will have to take care of yourself 100%.

So spending the money on the computer might be easier. :p But seriously, your own apartment is a great thing. I moved to my apartment a few months after I turned 16, and I've never even thought about moving back to live with my parents.

ohh, and might aswell built a custom computer for 1/5 of that price. :p

An apartment, its great having your own space. Your not likely to get a true response here tho as alot of the members are 2 young to have an apartment:)
doesnt mean we cant share an educated opinion.
id go for the apartment any day. think of all the things you can do and you'd still have your old pc :)

I'd rather have an apartment. For 23 grand I could buy some pretty nice stuff to go in the apartment.

depends. If you are living with your parents right now then moving to an apartment will be harder than you think. You will have to pay your electricity bill, you will have to pay other bills, you will have to buy food. You will have to do all the cleaning, you will have to take care of yourself 100%.

So spending the money on the computer might be easier. :p But seriously, your own apartment is a great thing. I moved to my apartment a few months after I turned 16, and I've never even thought about moving back to live with my parents.

ohh, and might aswell built a custom computer for 1/5 of that price. :p
:eek: lol. im 17 and i havent even considered/dont have the money for my own apartment yet. your lucky. a year or so before i consider it :)

There should be no contest, your own place to do what you want with must come first, you will already have a computer that you can get by with so upgrade later when your settled.

Back
Top Bottom