Paris is going back to jail

i say good , she shouldnt be treated any differently from the other inmates i say double her sentence seeing as she is a celebrity and is unfortuunatly a role model to loads of people , that will teacher her something

She is nothing short of being a spoiled little tv star that needs a time out in the can, the law of course gives in to celebrity's...wich is total b/s.

on the other hand, if they put her in with the others...she'll be beat to a pulp.
I think she's doing it for the attention if You ask me.

Well the judge sentenced her to go back for the full sentence, but I doubt she'll serve the whole thing. Something will happen, someone will get paid off, or maybe that medical condition will return. But she won't be in there for the full time.

I agree, just because she's rich doesn't mean she should be able to get off with any special treatment. It makes me sick how people with money or high status get away with so much, the system wasn't meant for that but I guess some things never change. I'd like to know about the sheriff, I've heard that the judge could possibly hold him in contempt. I'd like to see that happen since it was him who made the decision. Also, what about this medical condition she claimed to have? funny how it disappeared when she got out of jail. I wonder if it will magically come back again?

she does have herpes lol, that was the "medical condition"

I hate that bitch with a passion (sorry for language, but it's fully appropriate)

She's the posterbitch for being utterly useless.

It also offends me how many gay guys like her, if someone likes her I refuse to go on a date with them.

I like her personally but I am glad she is going back and hopefully to serve some sort of decent sentence

Back
Top Bottom