Whats everyone upto tonight??

Cool man, i love that, what kind of birds do you see in your area?? I know i shoot and stuff, but alot of people think that because i do that, i dont care about wildlife, when i actually do.:)

Can i ask peoples opinions on shooting? What do you guys and gals think of this?

All hunters care about wildlife man. When you stop and think about it, hunting is needed. If we didn't sport them (i'm assuming you are normal and do it for the meat, and not just to kill BTW) they would become over-populated and have a miserable life.

Once again, i'm making an assumtion that you are talking more-or-less about hunting. I don't mind it if it's done not just to kill the animal. Being a hunter myself, i care about the animal that i'm about to take. The death needs to be quick and painless, and there needs to be a reason for it to be taken. I do count food as a reason.

Back to topic a bit, I'm sittin on here, and readin Harry Potter.

Got my 8800GTS 320MB today, so I'll be playing BF2 or Test Drive Unlimited a lot tonight. Maybe some 2142 or FEAR.

Cool man, i love that, what kind of birds do you see in your area?? I know i shoot and stuff, but alot of people think that because i do that, i dont care about wildlife, when i actually do.:)

I see plenty mate as i live on the coast, Chaffinch, Robins, Grey tits,Blue tits,Nuthatch,Willow warblers, Woodpeckers, Jays, Jack doors, Herons,flycatchers, millions of SEA GULLS lol, Razer bills, Swifts, and one of my favorite Puffins, they are really cute, you do see some birds of prey if you go at the right time of day, Kestrels, Tawny Owls, Hen Harriers, I have only recently got into it, but I take the family with me, my six year old little girl loves it.

I loved oceans 11, 12 was crap tho, i just hope 13 isnt the same.:)

Can i ask peoples opinions on shooting? What do you guys and gals think of this?

i think so long as you act responsably and arent killing like rare or endangered animals then i am not opposed .oh and eat whatever you can from what you killits ok
i suppose if people didnt intervene some of theanimals would just die anyway as there wouldnt be enough food to feed the overun population

I loved oceans 11, 12 was crap tho, i just hope 13 isnt the same.:)

Hey I agree with you about the Oceans films, do you like your comedy if so you should see this film its a must FREDDY GOT FINGERED, my sides are still aching, never laughed so much in my life.

All hunters care about wildlife man. When you stop and think about it, hunting is needed. If we didn't sport them (i'm assuming you are normal and do it for the meat, and not just to kill BTW) they would become over-populated and have a miserable life.

Once again, i'm making an assumtion that you are talking more-or-less about hunting. I don't mind it if it's done not just to kill the animal. Being a hunter myself, i care about the animal that i'm about to take. The death needs to be quick and painless, and there needs to be a reason for it to be taken. I do count food as a reason.

Back to topic a bit, I'm sittin on here, and readin Harry Potter.
Yeah, its mainly rabbits i get, but i only get enough for the freezer, cant see the point in wasting them.:)

Back
Top Bottom