Paris is going back to jail

I agree, just because she's rich doesn't mean she should be able to get off with any special treatment. It makes me sick how people with money or high status get away with so much, the system wasn't meant for that but I guess some things never change. I'd like to know about the sheriff, I've heard that the judge could possibly hold him in contempt. I'd like to see that happen since it was him who made the decision. Also, what about this medical condition she claimed to have? funny how it disappeared when she got out of jail. I wonder if it will magically come back again?

HAHA wow... I remember when she was locked up, the warden saying "She will be treated like all other inmates". I'm sorry, but not all inmates got an hour to go shopping every day.

She deserves the time. Lock her up for a year just for being stupid.

If you ask me, she should stay in jail where she belongs. Probably the only good she'll ever do. :rolleyes:

Send her back and keep her their she should not have been released on house arrest anyway, "excuse me love how does this sound, 23days in jail or back home in a warm bed with a electronic tag round your leg" lol.
What a load utter crap, she had her sentence halved for good behavior anyway , what did she want jam on it, (medical reasons ) bullxxxx.

Back
Top Bottom