Knocked Up.

Thelis

Golden Master
I just saw Knocked up, from the producers of 40 year old virgin and I would like to say that that movie completely rocked. Behind all the gross jokes lie some really good morals that any male can identify with.

<Spoiler>

In it, Ben Stone, played by Seth Rogen delivers a hilarious performance as a man who wants to, but cannot grow up. After a wild one night stand with Alison Scott (played by the uber-hot Katherin Heigl) he finds himself the future father of her baby.

The rest of the movie is basically him trying to cope with that fact, therefore hilarity ensues.

Anybody else see it?

HAHA! Wow.... That would be one of those: Oh crap! Guys I need a Bolivian passport, and a drivers license made out to Enrique Smith moments.

HAHA! Wow.... That would be one of those: Oh crap! Guys I need a Bolivian passport, and a drivers license made out to Enrique Smith moments.
Haha wow I literally laughed out loud there...have some rep, you deserve it.

Thank you freestyler105,

I am always here to serve your laughing needs.

-Enrique

Did you get it?? For some reason it's saying you must spread it around...I don't think I've ever given you rep though...

You have, on the game suggestion. You should definitely keep it in mind to give me some tho.

Edit: suggestion, TheCompMan provoked my joke, so he deserves some rep too!

Back
Top Bottom