DJ Chris and dude_se

Happy birthday guys, Dude_se exams on your birthday,thats real bad luck, I hope it proves to be wrong and spur you on to do well, all the best .

@ihuser i think you did last year, good job.
anyway ive had a crap day. had to leave at 12 for exams, bus was late and i thought i missed it, then i had crappy exams and had a bit too much dr pepper so was kinda hyper and couldnt concentrate, then i rushed to get my bus and i missed it. i even got an adult ticket costing £5 so that was a waste. i then dropped my w800 so its chipped a bit :( ive then just not been feeling hungry and i just feel all tired and rejected. im at home on my own now. i just want to sleep. nm :(

@ihuser i think you did last year, good job.
anyway ive had a crap day. had to leave at 12 for exams, bus was late and i thought i missed it, then i had crappy exams and had a bit too much dr pepper so was kinda hyper and couldnt concentrate, then i rushed to get my bus and i missed it. i even got an adult ticket costing £5 so that was a waste. i then dropped my w800 so its chipped a bit :( ive then just not been feeling hungry and i just feel all tired and rejected. im at home on my own now. i just want to sleep. nm :(

Cheer up man, its ur B-Day ! Just kick back and relax, watch some Star Track or something lol, play some compuetr games! I would of told you to go out and chill with ur friends, but its raining like crazy here, and it will be like that for the next 2 days, so ya if u have a good weather, call some buddys and go chill.

im just catching up on cf and my emails and then ill wait till my parents get back. i guess i need some happy music. atleast the exams went kind of ok.
how were your exams muz?
oh and cheers raffaz :D

i just remembered that i got my provisional license. thats kind of good news i suppose lol

What music are you listening to? THE MONKEYS, (CHEER UP SLEEPY JEAN!!!) LOL , come on lad get your head together and get up and do something, its your birthday, hurray hurray don't let things get you down especially today of all days, go out for a walk, breath some fresh air, play your favorite game, ring your mates ,best friend surely he will come round and see you.

Back
Top Bottom