Anyone know about moped laws in Spain?

joxley1990

Golden Master
Ok so im going to spain for two weeks in the summer, and our villa is a mile or two away from the town, which is where I do everything, so I'm looking to hire a moped.

Does anyone know the laws there? I'm 16, do not have a provisional, but can get one sorted for before then, and am only looked for a 49cc.

Anyone any ideas? I found something on Yahoo answers, which says I can hire a 49cc or under, because I am 16..

Anyone got any input?

Thanks

I used to own a Moped back in the day, it was a TOMAS SILVER BULLETT and I loved it but sadly it was stolen :(

Ok so im going to spain for two weeks in the summer, and our villa is a mile or two away from the town, which is where I do everything, so I'm looking to hire a moped.

Does anyone know the laws there? I'm 16, do not have a provisional, but can get one sorted for before then, and am only looked for a 49cc.

Anyone any ideas? I found something on Yahoo answers, which says I can hire a 49cc or under, because I am 16..

Anyone got any input?

Thanks

I suppose I only have two things of advise for You concerning Your trip to Spain and that would be..

Don't attempt the Running of the Bulls...(could be a tad painful)

And....Have fun !!

Back
Top Bottom