fs: Brand new Y3 (yohji yamamoto) black with orange stripe trainers

dude_se

Proper Legend
im passing on this info on behalf of a friend and because its not computer related i didnt want to put it in the for sale bit. anyway he has some shoes for sale and this is the info he has passed on:

"Brand New Y3 (Yohji Yamamoto) Black With Orange Stripe Trainers
All Trainers Come Boxed Brand New with labels and Tags, they also come with A Y3 Dust Bag.
All Sizes available
£55 delivered via special delivery
Only sold in Selfridges!
several pairs available

This season Y-3 is strongly influenced by Russia during its revolution, resulting in an apparel, footwear and accessory collection that is functional yet elegant, innovative as well as modern. These trainers retail at over £160.
Y-3 is the hottest label around at the moment, it is only supplied in very limited quantities to a very few selective top end designer stores which always sell out within days"

he has passed on this pic. the watermark is just from another forum hes advertising these on (which i also go on)

a6veGiK957bj9S8juLo6.jpg

if your interested or want more info post here or pm me and ill give you the guys email address. hes a good guy and they look like good trainers

lol , how did you get them out of selfridges without the guards knowing

im passing on this info on behalf of a friend and because its not computer related i didnt want to put it in the for sale bit. anyway he has some shoes for sale and this is the info he has passed on:

"Brand New Y3 (Yohji Yamamoto) Black With Orange Stripe Trainers
All Trainers Come Boxed Brand New with labels and Tags, they also come with A Y3 Dust Bag.
All Sizes available
£55 delivered via special delivery
Only sold in Selfridges!
several pairs available

This season Y-3 is strongly influenced by Russia during its revolution, resulting in an apparel, footwear and accessory collection that is functional yet elegant, innovative as well as modern. These trainers retail at over £160.
Y-3 is the hottest label around at the moment, it is only supplied in very limited quantities to a very few selective top end designer stores which always sell out within days"

he has passed on this pic. the watermark is just from another forum hes advertising these on (which i also go on)

a6veGiK957bj9S8juLo6.jpg

if your interested or want more info post here or pm me and ill give you the guys email address. hes a good guy and they look like good trainers
This was reported as being in the wrong forum, & I nearly moved it, then I saw what you said, so it stays.

why report me when you are a mod yourself :( i checked the for sale section and it was full of pc bits so i thought it would do better in the social, especially as it may spark up a conversation about shoes

why report me when you are a mod yourself :( i checked the for sale section and it was full of pc bits so i thought it would do better in the social, especially as it may spark up a conversation about shoes
What are you on about, I didn't report you, I responded to a reported post, only mods get these, this is what I get for trying to help, ye gods.

What are you on about, I didn't report you, I responded to a reported post, only mods get these, this is what I get for trying to help, ye gods.
you said "this was reported for being in the wrong forum". nm guess i read it wrong. anyway on with the thread :)

I would probs have a pair from ya, but its a bit awkward if i dont get the right size :)

Back
Top Bottom