FS: athlon 3200, 1.25gb, abit mobo

bullzi

Fully Optimized
alrighty, my gfx in my custom just took a sh*t on me, SO here ya go, this is the barebones of the system, they work great, but there is a catch... i cant boot it up cause it wont boot from pci and i have no agp cards to boot from, i can prove the system runs fine by showing you the CMOS LED, it shows errors in a two digit code, anyway

WHATS FOR SALE
Athlon 3200 SKT 754, overclocked but kept at 45c at full load (from 2.2ghz to 2.45)
1.25gb of PC3200 DDR ram, two sticks 1x1gb 1x256mb
ABIT KV8 MAX3 SKT 754 Motherboard, AGP 8x, 3 DDR Dual Channel ram slots supporting up to 2gb, gigabit LAN, 20+4 pin, !!!OTES FAN!!! (this cools the VRU or voltage regulator unit, this is component is overlooked most of the time, but even with a fan can reach 50c+, this motherboard has a very small temperature controlled fan that has an enclosure that cools this component of the motherboard, making it great for overclocking, and exhausts the heat out the back of the I/O panel which is included, alos included is the PCI USB and firewire ports, these hook up to the motherboard and take one pci slot and give's you firewire and 2 more usb ports, the motherboard has 6 SATA Slots, with 2 seperate SATA controllers on the board, for audio you have the Realtek '97 5.1 audio, this motherboard has a very rare audio feature, it has optical in AND out, so it would be great for hometheater use and works great for games, the manufacturer's website is seen here... http://www.abit-usa.com/products/mb/products.php?categories=1&model=150 ,as far as vista goes, this motherboard had everything detected except the network adapter, which you could get a seperate PCI network adapter for a few bucks, just make sure it supports vista
Compaq W4000 case with 500watt collmax psu, the case fits the motherboard perfectly, it has some old sticker residue since it belonged to the state, the coolmax PSU WILL NOT work with the motherboard as the 3v DOES NOT work, the 12v and 5v output do work, so i used it to power my HD, DVD-RW's and fans to keep the 6800 and motherboard to their own dedicated psu to increase stability, the case has 1 80mm case fan on the back which blows a ton of air on 5v and is literally silent, on 12v it is VERY loud but blows a crap load of air, i just had it on 5v and it worked great, the coolmax psu has a 120mm fan that blows into the case and sucks air in from the bottom outside of the case so that counts as a front case fan that is silent also cause i run it off of 5v as well, or did... this system with my 6800 ran BF2 maxed out except lighting was on medium, 1024*768, antialiasing at 6x, and anthroscopic at 8x, and got me 40+fps online so you be the judge

anyway, you dont have to buy the case and psu, but its just 20 bucks extra, i was thinkin around 150 for the rest and 170+shipping for the case and all, i paid 40 for the athlon, 70 for the ram, 80 for the mobo and 20 for the case, so you guys are getting a hell of a deal here, all this was bought about 2 months ago and was used for 1month almost exactly... worked great, if you guys want pics and stuff lemme know, im not going to post pics until i get interest, as far as getting ahold of me as you can see below my name and avatar i have numerous ways of communication, msn is the best, my email is dalercr03(at)sbcglobal.net checked almost everyday if not twice everyday, so lemme know guys....

CPU, RAM, MOBO $150+shipping
CPU, RAM, MOBO, CASE, 500watt FAN/HD/CDROM PSU $170+shipping

please say something if you think the prices are too high, i will be willing to part out if all parts are wanted, until then no parting out

EDIT: changed prices, and added clear pricing

thanks,
kyle

actually, if anybody has a 6800agp, ill take that :) instead of selling all this and getting a whole new system now... ill just get that later, so if anybody has a 6800 agp lemme know

Back
Top Bottom