Western Digital Raptor 36.7 10k rpm

hmmmm, idk...that sempron is socket A, right? if so, idk, i dont even have a socket A mobo...or i will let it go for $40? lol....ooo does anyone have a broken xbox for sale? ill trade for that and sum other stuff

no its 754, works great, id have to add in some money to it or it would be a rip off for you, its probably worth 35-40, so id have to add money... lemme know

hmmmm, idk...that sempron is socket A, right? if so, idk, i dont even have a socket A mobo...or i will let it go for $40? lol....ooo does anyone have a broken xbox for sale? ill trade for that and sum other stuff

i have TONS of xbox parts and a couple of broken ones if you need a specific part i could trade for that :)
i could also throw in some SD ram

EDIT: if you want i will pay the 40$+shiping :D

well i want a xbox thats in intact in someway because i would hope to fix it and mod it...do you have any with like a disc read error or sumthing?

this is rudsters brother and i am very experienced in the xbox modding subject, i have many xboxs and some that work and some that dont, what kind of modding do you want to do, hard mod or soft mod, i could do it for you or anything you want just ask, im willing to trade my xbox for your harddrive,

EDIT: i have one you could put a bigger hard drive in with a hard mod only and another which is working and you could soft mod MAYBE
also the one you can hard mod is just missing the hard drive which is xbox specific

are u talking about a working xbox? and if u are, i would be hard modding it with a larger HD...would u trade a working modded xbox for my HD?

No, not even close i was just asking for your purpose, ill trade you a broken xbox, that just needs a modchip and a bigger harddrive, but with those will work 100%, for your HD, sound fair

rudster, do you have any that have DRE's?? ill take 'em, mine's about to die... and i need a replacement, i know how to fix DRE, so its no biggie, lemme know please

idk what you mean by DRE sorry just woke up my brain insnt fully funtional :l

EDIT:eek:oooo duh disk read error no, i dont but im willing to sell you a softmodded xbox with a XCM white case that you could do anything with, might even throw in a 40 GB harddrive, what would you trade me for that

Back
Top Bottom