Trace IP Address

ah, i hate when things are stolen, hope all goes well and she gets her laptop back safe.

Do you have any idea how hard it would be to get someone who stole some-one's laptop to talk under the the default screen-name on said laptop? If the criminal was smart he'd try not to make any conversation between anyone else.

What freestyler is saying has to be the best option here since they are more likely to consider opening that link, than directly connecting to someone.

I will probably try what freestyler105 suggested.

As for the intelligence of this person, I wouldn't think that they are too smart. The apartment they it was stolen from was found to have Latin Kings gang signs spray painted all over the walls. Just knowing that a gang member did this, makes me think the intelligence factor is pretty low there. Hows this for a kick in the balls...They also made a screw driver while they were there. I guess the OJ and vodka was left sitting out on the countertop. Personally I would think there should be some finger prints perhaps on the bottles but you know the competency of some police forces. lol.

Thanks everyone for your help.

As for the intelligence of this person, I wouldn't think that they are too smart. The apartment they it was stolen from was found to have Latin Kings gang signs spray painted all over the walls. Just knowing that a gang member did this, makes me think the intelligence factor is pretty low there.

So if you gang bang; *the intelligence factor is pretty low there* don't practice "security by obscurity," that is, don't assume all gang members are stupid. Some gang members are smarter than your assumptions. ;)REP ----> 63 AVE EAST, Bradenton, FL -----> , and thats what I rep yup. Im glad it got stolen now hahahahaha

I bet these FEW OF MANY MANY people also suffering from a lack of intelligence because their ALSO gang members themselves John Gotti, Albert Anastasia, Vincent "The Chin" Gigante, Charlie "Lucky" Luciano and my personal favorite --- The Man Al Capone, thats just a tip of the iceberg.

Cheers, 0x0161

So if you gang bang; *the intelligence factor is pretty low there* don't practice "security by obscurity," that is, don't assume all gang members are stupid. Some gang members are smarter than your assumptions. ;)REP ----> 63 AVE EAST, Bradenton, FL -----> , and thats what I rep yup. Im glad it got stolen now hahahahaha

I bet these FEW OF MANY MANY people also suffering from a lack of intelligence because their ALSO gang members themselves John Gotti, Albert Anastasia, Vincent "The Chin" Gigante, Charlie "Lucky" Luciano and my personal favorite --- The Man Al Capone, thats just a tip of the iceberg.

Cheers, 0x0161

Ummm....what is "63 AVE EAST, Bradenton, FL" about? I am interested to know because that address has no relevance to me that I know of. But then again, I am from the Chicago land area and not Florida so...

Also think of this. Every name you mentioned, not gang bangers. Mob bosses. There is a huge difference. Although gangs can be organized and members can be intelligent, you have to look at the population. The a good majority are high school dropouts. The smarter ones are the ones that usually are in charge or have some power which means they would most likely not put themselves at risk of being caught for just breaking and entering and petty theft. They would have someone else do that. Someone who was more expendable. Usually someone younger because if they got caught (and were underage) their punishment would be much less severe.

Also look at studies, the more intelligent you are, the more likely you are to have a good paying job as well as a respectable lifestyle. There are those few people that are on the opposite side of the spectrum, but the majority are not going to risk their lives and livelihood doing illegal things like B&E, theft etc.

Anyways, this is not meant to be a gang bashing thread. I thank everyone for their input and ideas.

Back
Top Bottom